National Geographic Kids Book Club
New Books (12)
- National Geographic Kids Almanac 2023)National Geographic Kids Almanac 2023 (US edition) (National Geographic Kids Almanac (Hardcover))
The 2023 National Geographic Kids Almanac is the biggest edition yet!
Get ready for 2023 with all the latest and greatest information on animals, science, nature, technology, conservation, and more in this worldwide best-selling almanac.
- Zeus the Mighty: The Quest for the Golden FleasZeus the Mighty: The Quest for the Golden Fleas (Book 1)
Greek mythology meets cute talking animals in this first adventure in a hilarious new middle grad...
- Weird But True Know-It-All: Rocks & MineralsWeird But True Know-It-All: Rocks & Minerals
Did you know that Montana’s Grasshopper Glacier is filled with millions of frozen locusts that got caught in a storm more than 300 million years ago? Or that gneiss is one of the world’s oldest rock forms? One sample from Canada is more than FOUR BILLION years old! In this latest single-subject Weird But True! book, readers will have a blast discovering that there’s a lot more to rocks and minerals than meets the eye.
- No Boundaries: 25 Women Explorers and Scientists Share Adventures, Inspiration, and AdviceNo Boundaries: 25 Women Explorers and Scientists Share Adventures, Inspiration, and Advice
Meet 25 female explorers and scientists in these inspirational and poignant stories of exploration, courage, and girl power.
Along the way, they share lessons learned and words of wisdom sure to inspire the next generation of scientists, adventurers, and world-changers.
- Pirate QueensPirate Queens
This wow-worthy book proves that women have been making their mark in all aspects of history―even the high seas! Meet Ching Shih, a Chinese pirate who presided over a fleet of 80,000 men (by contrast, Blackbeard had some 300). Get the scoop on Anne Bonny who famously ran away from an arranged marriage to don trousers and brandish a pistol in the Bahamas. And there are more!
- Ultimate Food Atlas: Maps, Games, Recipes, and More for Hours of Delicious FunUltimate Food Atlas: Maps, Games, Recipes, and More for Hours of Delicious Fun
Exploring the world has never been more yummy and fun! Discover how unique foods are grown, eaten, and celebrated by people all over the planet, get recipes for delicious dishes, and so much more!
- Ultimate Book of the Future: Incredible, Ingenious, and Totally Real Tech that will Change Life as You Know ItUltimate Book of the Future: Incredible, Ingenious, and Totally Real Tech that will Change Life as You Know It (National Geographic Kids)
Robot dogs! Jet packs! Cyborgs! Super-sleek space suits! It’s not science fiction, it’s science reality. And soon, it may be part of everyday life. This book is a jam-packed collection of the coolest tech and wildest ideas that are shaping the world of tomorrow.
This is the perfect book for fans of sci-fi, budding engineers and scientists, lovers of futuristic movies and pop culture, and anyone who has ever dreamed about what tomorrow might look like.
- Can't Get Enough Shark Stuff: Fun Facts, Awesome Info, Cool Games, Silly Jokes, and More!Can't Get Enough Shark Stuff: Fun Facts, Awesome Info, Cool Games, Silly Jokes, and More!
Dive into the perfect combination of facts, stories, photos, and fun all about the world’s most ferocious and fascinating ocean predator―SHARKS!
For animal lovers who are absolutely obsessed with everything sharks, this book has it all: tons of mind-blowing facts, exciting games, hands-on activities, hilarious shark jokes, and suspenseful stories from shark experts. It also includes tantalizing tidbits about perplexing prehistoric sharks, the latest info on studying sharks in the wild, and surprising, cutting-edge discoveries about shark behavior.
- Brain Games: ExperimentsBrain Games: Experiments
Trick your senses and test your noodling skills with mind-blowing experiments in this fascinating, kid-friendly book based on the hit National Geographic TV show Brain Games!
Can you outsmart your brilliant brain? You may be surprised by what it can―and can’t―do. In this awesome interactive book you’ll discover what makes your mind tick. Explore the secrets behind smell, taste, touch, and vision. Find out how to trick your friends into thinking they taste something they don’t.
- Critter ChatCritter Chat
If animals could speak (and text and post selfies, and review items on Amazon), what would they say? Find out in this hilarious collection of imagined digital encounters, based on real animal intel and facts.
- Zeus the Mighty: The Epic Escape From the UnderworldZeus the Mighty: The Epic Escape From the Underworld (Book 4)
A dark land filled with shadows and strange noises. A multiheaded beast standing guard. A new, sly ruler with a few tricks in store. A lack of Mutt Nuggets to fill Ares the pug’s belly ...
- Just Joking ScienceJust Joking Science
This hilarious new book in the kid-favorite Just Joking series―packed with 300 science-themed jokes, riddles, knock-knocks, tongue twisters, and more―is scientifically proven to leave kids laughing, chuckling, and exclaiming “Eureka!”
More Fun Books (12)
- Izzy Newton and the S.M.A.R.T. Squad: Absolute HeroIzzy Newton and the S.M.A.R.T. Squad: Absolute Hero (Book 1)
When middle school mishaps happen, five friends form the S.M.A.R.T. Squad and use their collective s…
- Explorer Academy: The Dragon's BloodExplorer Academy: The Dragon's Blood (Book 6)
An explosive revelation and a familiar face in the sixth book in this adventure-packed series. Still reeling from the life-changing discovery he found buried in the mysterious archive, Cruz Coronado grapples with an important secret as the gang heads to China in search of the second-to-last piece of the cipher. Under the watchful eye of a ...
- Explorer Academy: The Tiger's NestExplorer Academy: The Tiger's Nest (Book 5)
Cruz Coronado and his fellow explorers are jolted from their normal routines at Explorer Academy'...
- Explorer Academy: The Star DunesExplorer Academy: The Star Dunes (Book 4)
Cruz, Sailor, Emmett, and the gang are on their way to Africa when Nebula misses their intended t...
- Explorer Academy: The Double HelixExplorer Academy: The Double Helix (Book 3)
The mystery deepens and the action intensifies for 12-year-old Cruz Coronado and friends in the e...
- Explorer Academy: The Falcon's FeatherExplorer Academy: The Falcon's Feather (Book 2) (Explorer Academy, 2)
It's an adventure of a lifetime when Cruz Coronado sets sail aboard the Explorer Academy ship to con…
- Explorer Academy: The Nebula SecretExplorer Academy: The Nebula Secret (Book 1) (Explorer Academy, 1)
Adventure, danger, and a thrilling global mission await 12-year-old Cruz Coronado as he joins an eli…
- It's a Numbers Game! Baseball: The math behind the perfect pitch, the game-winning grand slam, and so much more!It's a Numbers Game! Baseball: The math behind the perfect pitch, the game-winning grand slam, and so much more!
With every hit, ball, strike, and home run numbers are being calculated on the baseball field. Get r…
- The Ultimate Book of African AnimalsThe Ultimate Book of African Animals
Join this amazing team to learn all about Africa's unique wildlife, including lions, elephants, chee…
- National Geographic Kids Animal Encyclopedia 2nd edition: 2,500 Animals with Photos, Maps, and More!National Geographic Kids Animal Encyclopedia 2nd edition: 2,500 Animals with Photos, Maps, and More!
Discover the thousands of animals that call Earth home in this new edition of National Geographic's …
- Brain Candy 3Brain Candy 3
Brain Candy books take a novel approach to learning by serving up an appetizing assortment of facts and numbers, then diving deeper into each topic. Like learning cool facts and how they're connected to the bigger picture? Treat yourself to a little Brain Candy!
- It's a Numbers Game! Soccer: The Math Behind the Perfect Goal, the Game-Winning Save, and So Much More!It's a Numbers Game! Soccer: The Math Behind the Perfect Goal, the Game-Winning Save, and So Much More!
Whether you call it soccer or football, "the beautiful game" wouldn't be the popular game it is with…